YANTRA & KAVACH
Kuber (also called Kubera or Kuvera), the lord of riches and treasures, is a demi-god in Hinduism. Kubera (also Kuvera or Kuber) is the god of wealth and the lord of Uttaradisha in Hindu mythology. He is also known as Dhanapati, the lord of riches. He is one of the Ashta-Dikpalas, representing the north. Kubera is also the son of Sage Vishrava (hence also called Vaisravana), and in this respect. This Yantra chowki consists of a beautiful Kuber Idol on a throne, Kurma with Kuber Yantra and representation of all 9 planetary Gemstones and auspicious symbols such as Chakra Mantras, Swastik and Om. Placing the Shree Dhan Varsha Kuber Yantra in the South Corner of home/office facing North will invite prosperity, wealth and abundance.
Material : Brass
Add that extra charm to your living space
Yantra for good Luck, success, Financial Problem, Wealth and prosperity
vevlet gift box easy carry
Color Multicolor Item Model Number DSH_01 Item Part Number DSH_01 Primary material Metal Capacity Standard Number of Pieces 11 What is in the box? Shade protector
Panchamukhi Hanuman is a form of Lord Hanuman. Panchamukhi (panchamukha) means “five-faced”. Lord Hanuman assumed this form to kill Mahiravana, a powerful rakshasa ,black-magician and practitioner of the dark arts during the Ramayana war. Mahiravana had taken Lord Rama and Lakshmana captive, and the only way to kill him was to extinguish five lamps burning in different directions, all at the same instant. Hanuman assumed His Panchamukha form and accomplished the task, thus killing the rakshasa, and freeing Rama and Lakshmana.The five faces of Panchamukha Hanuman are those of Sri Hayagriva, Sri Narasimha, Sri Garuda, Sri Varaha and Hanuma Himself.
The details of Panchamukhi Hanuman are:-
East facing Hanuman to grant humanity isthta siddhi.
2. South facing Narasimha to grant humanity abhista siddhi.
3. West facing Garuda to grant humanity sakalla sowbhagya
4. North facing Varaha to grant humanity dhana prapthi, and
5. Hayagriva on top to grant humanity sarva vidya jaya prapthi.
This form of Hanuman is very popular, and is also known as Panchamukha Anjaneya and Panchamukhi Anjaneya. (Anjaneya, which means “son of Anjana”, is another name of Hanuman).
Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Hanuman Raksha Kavach Mahayantra is used to overcome distressing energy: To overcome problems due to evil spirits, black magic, departed ancestors’ subtle bodies, influence of the planet Saturn (Shani), etc. It also helps to control pleasant energy ie To overcome any obstacle in the pathway of the activated spiritual energy system (kundalini) and to channelize it appropriately, so that the seeker can continue his spiritual practice smoothly.
Sri Sampurn Panchmukhi Hanuman Raksha Kavach Mahayantra has Seven Powerful yantras and Complete Hanuman Chalisa etched on it . The list of yantras is as following
(1) Sri Panchmukhi Hanuman yantra (Center) – Very powerful yantra for protection from all evils and attacks
2) Sri Hanumant Pujan yantra – Powerful yantra to get Hanuman Siddhis and completion of Hanuman Sadhana without truobles.
(3) Sri Mangal yantra – For luck in business and getting rid of enemies.
(4) Sri Ram Raksha yantra – To get rid of all Perils, Obstacles in the way of your success, gain, all round prosperity, fame and luxuries.
(5) Sri Mehandipur Balaji yantra – Mehandipur Balaji is very powerful form of Lord Hanuman .This yantra saves from ghosts , witches , tantra attacks and black magic.
Color Gold Item Weight 299 g Package Dimensions 17.7 x 11.1 x 5.2 cm Shipping Weight 200 Grams Item Model Number aotp-22a Item Part Number aotp-22a Primary material Brass Capacity Standard What is in the box? 1 Dhan Laxmi- Kuber Bhandari Yantra
Color Gold Item Weight 150 g Shipping Weight 150 Grams Item Part Number Shri Sampurna Laxmi Kuber Yantra 002 Primary material Others Capacity 18 x 18.5 x 4 CM What is in the box? Real Seed Shree Kuber Dhan Laxmi Varsha Complete Kit Brass Yantra Box 18 x 18.5 x 4 CM